On 13 July 2021, we launched CLI's new Innovation and Legal Ops Leaders Special Interest Group (formerly the Chief Innovation Officers Forum) - part of CLI's Legalpreneurs Lab - with this two-part workshop with Catherine Alman MacDonagh, CEO and Founder of Legal Lean Sigma Institute.
Catherine created Legal Lean Sigma® and has taught and certified thousands of leaders in the legal profession, in this area, from all over the world. Catherine led this workshop from her home in the US.
Part One of the workshop introduced participants to Legal Lean Sigma (LLS) – the vocabulary, concepts, tools, and transformative powers of process improvement.
Catherine also discussed how LLS combines Six Sigma, design thinking, and project management for process improvement which in turn enables:
- Better client and project outcomes
- Improved efficiency and speed
- Reduced errors and rework
- Lower costs, better pricing, and higher profitability
- Increased client and employee satisfaction
- High performing, high functioning, diverse teams