On 30 September 2020, Carl White, Director and Chief Experience Officer, CXINLAW, discussed how clients’ experience is now arguably, the only distinguishing factor for law firms in an environment where quality legal advice is the minimum expectation of service users. Realising the advantages of a focus on CX takes more than good intentions.
Carl focussed on:
- Understanding why a focus on CX is the key to phenomenal growth
- Appreciating what service users value most in their legal experience
- Becoming familiar with the tools and building blocks for CX Success
- Turning staff into CX champions and clients into promoters of your service
- Building a business case for developing CX and getting started at your firm
You may also be interested in Carl’s earlier webinars on Client Experience.
- How to Create an Innovative Service Culture that Clients Reward, you’ll find it available to view on the CLI-Collaborate (CLIC) FREE Resource Hub here.
- Mapping the Client Journey – Taking the guess work out of client expectations! – you’ll find it available to view on the CLI-Collaborate (CLIC) FREE Resource Hub here.
Carl is also a Geeky Guru (GG) with CLI’s Legalpreneurs Lab. If you would like to learn more about the Lab, opportunities to connect with its GGs, Lab membership benefits, and our innovation incubator program, you’ll find that information here.