On 27 August 2020, Terri Mottershead, Executive Director, Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific), facilitated a panel discussion that focussed on What do law firm clients REALLY need (and want)? in the Centre’s Reinvent Legal Business Series 2.
Terri was joined by an international panel of leaders and doers in the legal business development, client data, client evaluation platforms and client experience space from Australia and the USA:
- Marcie Borgal Shunk, President and Founder, The Tilt Institute, Inc (USA)
- Silvia Coulter, Principal, Client Development and Growth Practice, LawVision Group LLC (USA)
- Ben Farrow, Managing Director, FirmChecker (Australia)
- Carl White, Chief Experience Officer and Director, CXINLAW (Australia)
Topics discussed included:
- Whether client experience and client satisfaction are the same thing or something different
- Why legal practices need to develop a “client first” strategy
- Whether or not legal services/products can be customized, and should be
- How to establish/develop/maintain client relationships in a virtual world
If you would prefer to listen rather than watch this session, you’ll find the podcast in our The Legalpreneurs Sandbox podcast series here.
Don't forget to also check out and save the date for the other fabulous FREE Reinvent Legal Business Series 2 webinars - you'll find the details and registration links as we add them here.