On 14 July 2020, Charlotte Agnew-Harington, Employed Barrister and Ben Morgan, Operations Officer, CODR (Complete Online Dispute Resolution) demonstrated CODR’s fast and cost-effective online legal platform. Fundamental to CODR’s vision has been the creation of a public service which breaks down traditional legal barriers. Recently CODR have shifted their focus to relationship property/contracting out agreements.
In this session Charlotte and Ben discussed:
- What CODR does and how it does it.
- The impact of COVID-19 on CODR's work.
- The challenges CODR have experienced, how it resolved them and how it impacted its work moving forward.
- How the fixed-fee model works.
- The technology used by CODR.
Interested in legaltech in action and want to see more? Check out our growing library of Legal Techy Tuesday virtual demos here.