Episode 169: How to Use Generative AI and ChatGPT in Legal Practice
In this session, Caryn Sandler, Partner + Chief Knowledge and Innovation Officer and Mitchell Scott, Data and Delivery Manager, both from Gilbert + Tobin, discussed How to Use Generative AI and ChatGPT in Legal Practice.
Topics covered included:
- The changing AI landscape
- The legal generative AI toolkit
- What’s coming around the corner in legal AI
- The approaches taken to AI in the legal industry so far
- Risks and ethical considerations when using generative AI
- The do’s and don’ts of generative AI
If you would prefer to watch rather than listen to this episode, you’ll find the video in our CLI-Collaborate (CLIC) free Resource Hub here.