Episode 101: The who, what, when and how of communicating about your legal innovation project
In this podcast, Jan Christie, Director, Capability + Organisational Development at Gilbert + Tobin shared her experience, provided practical mini case studies, and discussed the importance of communication for legal innovation projects.
Topics covered in this session included:
- Understanding preferred communications styles
- Getting clear on your project so you can communicate it effectively
- Identifying and understanding the different communication needs of all stakeholders
- Understanding what needs to be communicated (the right information, not all the information all the time)
- When to communicate – formal vs informal and structured vs unstructured
- How to communicate – the optimal mix of digital and in-person and different tools for different communication style and stakeholders
- The importance of structuring and determining the best type of communication for your project team (including establishing a psychologically safe environment)
You’ll find details about the other episodes in this series here.
If you would prefer to watch rather than listen to this session, you’ll find the video in our CLI-Collaborate (CLIC) free resource hub here.