On 1 June 2022, as the final episode of five in CLI’s Digital Literacy Series: eDiscovery Mini Series, Kate Clark, CEO, Enhanced Litigation Management Solutions (ELMS) and colleague Ciara Cooke, Senior Legal Technology Consultant discussed the services delivered by eDiscovery providers in Australia and how to determine which services work best for your legal practice.
Topics covered in this session included:
- Over and above – the services delivered by eDiscovery providers
- Inhouse vs external providers – pros and cons
- Support for early claims assessment/early investigations
- Support for litigation matters
- Support for eTrial
- Explaining the value of eDiscovery to your clients
If you would prefer to listen rather than watch this episode, you’ll find the podcast in our The Legalpreneurs Sandbox podcast series here.