About this video
In this session Fiona McLay, Principal Lawyer & Consultant, McLay Legal asked legal practitioners to identify their favourite tech, and in just a few minutes each, discuss how they used it in their legal work/practice. Did they manage to successfully persuade you to give their tech a go?
Faculty and tech discussed in this session:
- Lilly Brown, Lawyer, Capelin Law, Josef (chatbot)
- Carly Stebbing, Founder, Resolution123 Zapier and G-suite (no Legal practice management system)
- Janis Donnelly-Coode, Content and Brand Manager, FamilyProperty; Solicitor, Novus Law Group Australia FB automated intake (landing pages and auto responders)
- Fiona Giannakopoulos, Principal Solicitor, NMAS Mediator, Collaborative Practice, FKG Law Family Property (automated financial disclosure)
- Gemma Nugent, Contract and Commercial Lawyer, SoundLegal iPad/OneNote/PDF Expert/Office apps (paperless working)
- Nicole Eadie, Practice Manager, Harris Freidman Lawyers Dragon Dictate (digital dictation)
This session was one of two on this topic – if you would like to see some more, please click here for Session one.
This session was part of the CLI-ALPMA Innovation and Legaltech Week 2021 On Demand program published on 1 February 2021.