On 13 November 2020, Terri Mottershead, Executive Director, Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific), facilitated a panel discussion that focussed on Disrupting Legal Education for the Centre’s Reinvent Legal Business Series 2.
Terri was joined by an international panel of legal educators from Australia and the USA:
- Mitchell Adams, Lecturer, LLB Course Director, Swinburne Law School, Swinburne University of Technology (Australia)
- Ann-Maree David, Executive Director, The College of Law Queensland (Australia)
- Tania Leiman, Associate Professor and Dean of Law, Flinders University (Australia)
- Michele R. Pistone, Professor of Law, Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law (USA)
Topics discussed included:
- The role of law school
- The changing profile of legal educators and their changing skill sets to match
- The changing role of legal education and, the impact on its regulation
If you would prefer to listen rather than watch this session, you’ll find the podcast in our The Legalpreneurs Sandbox podcast series here.
Don't forget to also check out and save the date for the other fabulous FREE Reinvent Legal Business Series 2 webinars - you'll find the details and registration links as we add them here.