On 11 August 2020, Terri Mottershead, Executive Director, Centre for Legal Innovation (Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific), facilitated a panel discussion that focussed on Making Legal Decisions Differently – Knowledge management, data analytics and so much more…in the Centre’s Reinvent Legal Business Series 2.
Topics discussed included:
- What is knowledge management and data analytics?
- What do knowledge management and data specialists do?
- Is data important or all things in all types of legal practice, and if so, why?
- What’s the relationship between tech, data and knowledge management?
- How and where are knowledge management and data analytics impacting legal practice?
Terri was joined by an international panel of leaders and doers in this space from Australia and the USA:
- Carolyn Austin, Director of Knowledge and Practice Support, K&L Gates(Australia)
- Jon Metcalf, Principal Data Scientist, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati(USA)
- Beth Patterson, Director, ESPconnect (Australia)
If you would prefer to listen rather than watch this session, we'll also be releasing this session as a podcast in our The Legalpreneurs Sandbox podcast series - there's a bunch of good stuff to listen to there right now too!
Don't forget to also check out and save the date for the other fabulous FREE Reinvent Legal Business Series 2 webinars - you'll find the details and registration links as we add them here.