CIOF membership is open to anyone:
- Who is a driver of innovation and change in their firm/organisation.
- Willing to actively contribute, share experience, lead, and engage in discussion in the Forum. The CIOF is a place where you will be encouraged to candidly share your successes and failures, discuss what you learned, and offer support and advice to others so they can learn from and with you. This is not a “sales” platform, it is a community of learning.
- Multi-disciplinary, local, national, regional, and international membership is encouraged.
CIOF membership benefits include:
- Access to a diverse network of professions and professions working in innovation.
- Admission to virtual and in-person workshops.
- Access to LinkedIn Private Group for member only communications with peers and industry leaders wherever they are in the world.
- Access to free webinars, podcasts, and other resources. *
- Access to free industry research that helps your firm/organisation benchmark your initiatives against comparable firms/organisations, identify and understand relevant trends.
- Access to exclusive CIOF discounts. **
Application to become a CIOF member constitutes an agreement to be bound by the CIOF Membership Criteria and Benefits.
*Please note your CIOF membership entitles you to attend any CIOF virtual or live event wherever that might occur around the world. To distinguished these from, and avoid any confusion with other College of Law or Centre for Legal Innovation events, CIOF live events will be clearly identified for members. We will hold CIOF in-person events in cities where membership numbers are sufficient to support us bringing people together face-to-face.
**Please note discounts are not cumulative.
How much does it cost?
We admit individual members only. We do not offer corporate memberships. CIOF membership is FREE.
We look forward to you joining this amazing global network of competitors, clients and consultants who have come together as a learning community committed to helping their organisations deliver better solutions and committed to helping each other to be and do better. Don’t forget to check out the Membership Criteria and Benefits listed above.
To join, you’ll need to complete this Application Form and confirm your agreement to be bound by the Membership Criteria above. If you have any questions for us about this process or the Application Form, please contact us at: CIOF@collaw.edu.au.