On 2 March 2022, we kicked off CLI’s NewLaw Careers Series with a three-episode focus on legal operations.
In this first episode, session lead collaborator Mollie Tregillis, Director - Legal Optimisation Consulting at MinterEllison, discussed, analysed, shared her experience, and answered THE big question: What is Legal Operations and why does it matter to all legal teams?
Topics covered in this episode included:
- Defining Legal Operations
- The growth of Legal Operations – how has it evolved, where are we now and where are things headed?
- The Legal Operations Toolkit
- The value Legal Operations can add - inside and outside your legal practice
- Practical case studies for small and large law firms and small and large in-house teams
You'll find information about the other episodes in this series and the registration links as we add them here.
If you would prefer to listen rather than watch this episode, you’ll find the podcast in our The Legalpreneurs Sandbox podcast series here.